The Free online Gig Events Guide is provided to enable musicians, singers, songwriters, bands, solo artists, duo, trio, dj, karaoke, managers, promoters and venues may use to advertise their UK gigs or events.
Covers and Original acts of ANY Style or Genre of music may advertise their concert, event, festival or gig dates here by registering and entering the details into the forms provided, which are then processed and viewable by anyone on the internet!
The intention of our Guide is to promote all music, by providing free advertising to people who provide live music or music services and allow local music lovers to find entertainment, news and reviews plus free musicians classifieds and musicians listing services.
We are able to offer these services FREE due to the use of companies who offer free applications, services, hosting to webmasters and of course to the advertisers who use these pages to offer their services/products. Please support our sponsors and visit their sites.
Currently the Gig Event Guide is open to any local act, touring artist, band, manager, promoter or venue including Public Houses, Clubs, Showcase Venues, Theatres, Carnivals, Festivals, Trade Fairs or Events booking artists of this type in the UK are welcome to add their listings.
The Gig Event Guide currently has the following features :
1. A list sorted by date which is capable of showing the act name, venue, and town which when clicked shows all the previous details plus additional information provided by the submitter such as a band or act description, full venue address, web site link, map link and contact details.
2. You are welcome to add a link from artist/venue’s web site, to enable your fans to check your gig list and promote your site to potential new fans!
3. Search or browse for gigs by artist, venue, or area.
4. Directory of Acts, Bands and Musicians in the UK plus listings of Worldwide, National and Regional Gig Guides who offer a free add gig services, Major gig listing services and online ticket purchase.
5. Updated Music and Gigs News – News, Reviews and Press Releases submitted by the bands and fans.
6. Read or Post Messages on our Musicians Classifieds – Gigs available, Musicians Wanted/Available, 2nd hand instruments and equipment for sale